Thursday, November 5, 2009

Countdown to Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto Firepower

Only a few days remaining on the much awaited bout between the pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao and the reigning WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto. I have included a countdown on my blog and I will keep you updated on these two excellent fighters up to show time. I will update this blog daily so please keep visiting and participate also on the polls I created on which who you think will win this megafight of the year. And there are still questions on who is really the pound for pound king so choose who you think is the real deal and let the polls decide and the majority wins. No prizes for now, just bragging rights but this bragging rights that I mentioned is a prized weapon when discussions arises. So vote. Please follow, add and share your comments on the upcoming bout and as I have said, I welcome both positive and negative as long as its constructive and so we can have intelligent exchange of ideas. I created this site about 3 days ago and you'll notice that fighters featured are mostly Filipinos. I am more familiar with Filipino fighters and in order to start this blog, I decided to feature boxers to which I'm most familiar with. I promise I'll be featuring other boxing greats and their fights like Floyd Mayweather Jr., Shane Mosley, Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko, Kelly Pavlik, Juan Manuel Lopez and more.

Your contributions to this site will be very valuable in making this better.

For now, the countdown begins.

boxingfanatico.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment